our employees are our most important asset. Our commitment
to providing our customers with quality , value added
products and services can only be accomplished with a
committed and experienced workforce.
Although we may not be as well known as larger corporations,
we have many career opportunities to offer talented
individuals. For those of you who are unfamiliar with
our company, we would like to highlight a few of our
- We have successfully maintained steady sales growth
throughout the past 50 years.
- We regularly contribute and participate in many
community sponsored events and fundraisers to uphold
our reputation as a good corporate citizen.
- We have established formal training and educational
assistance programs to help our employees advance
within the company and to foster our "promote from
You may be asking yourself "Why should I consider PennEngineering
as a prospective employer?" Just a few of the reasons
- Industry leader
- Friendly, family oriented atmosphere
- Small to mid-sized company where individual contributions
- Rural commute (no more parking fees, tolls, traffic
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent benefits package
- Commitment to a safe, clean, air-conditioned work
To help us maintain our standing as an industry leader,
we continually strive to develop new and innovative
products and services that our customers need. Likewise,
we're committed to finding and developing bright and
If PennEngineering sounds like a place where
you would like to work, please check out our current
openings to see if there is a match for you!