Head of Sales
How to Apply:
Please submit your application to [email protected]
Title: Head of Sales
Location: Bangalore or Chennai in India
Department: PEM Singapore
- More than 8 years in sales leadership roles, with a proven track record of achieving quotas.
- To achieve consistent growth and the annual sales target in India market.
- To drive the development and implementation of the sales plans in alignment with the Growth Strategy.
- Establish and implement short- and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Conduct market assessment to identify and prioritize potential markets/customers.
- Actively support the coordination of New Business Development projects and other initiatives aiming to expand business with the designated accounts.
- To manage existing business AND add new business;
- Develop strong customer relationships with key strategic accounts.
- To drive distributors to grow the organization’s business and market share.
- Follow up all leads generated from website, networking sessions, trade fairs and other events or contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Collate competition and build competitive landscape
- Gather market information.
- Conducting training and seminar
- Ensure that the account receivables are kept on or below the level defined by the payment terms in the commercial agreement.
- Other jobs assigned
- Degree holder in Mechanical/Mechatronics or higher with at least 8 years relevant experience preferably in Electronics & EMS industry.
- MBA or India Institute of Technology graduates will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in English and the ability to speak local languages will be an added advantage.
- Can-Do-Attitude, the Team player, service-oriented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A strong network of contacts within the industry
- Verifiable history of new business development, high sales achievements and increasing responsibilities.
- Sales experience in automotive fasteners or related products to the automotive industry will be strongly considered as well.
- Preferably applicants who are willing to be based in Bangalore or Chennai and able to travel domestically throughout India.