- Plan and draw up a production schedule.
- Plan, execute and control the production schedule to meet weekly/monthly targets of quantity, quality, productivity, and yields in cost-efficient manner.
- Optimize company resources which include manpower, materials, facilities and machinery.
- Communicate regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production.
- Evaluate machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime.
- Establish a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations.
- Create internal and external reports utilizing Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables, and IF functions)
- Prepare, review and analyze report ensuring effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Assist in new orders and ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Industrial Background Preferred: At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Proficiency with ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be required as role requires candidate to liaise with machinery suppliers based in China.
Please contact BeeLing at [email protected] to apply.