SENIOR WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE
- Ensure full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Responsible for daily smooth operations of the whole warehouse and logistic.
- Continuously improve the service level, speed of work and cost effectiveness of inventory management, warehousing, incoming and outgoing operations.
- Monitor cost and performance aspects of carriers, freight forwarders, brokers, operations and agencies.
- Responsible for safe, secure and full visibility of storage and movement of inventories and equipment.
- Ability to lead, supervise and inspire the warehouse team to increase work productivity and discipline.
- To ensure all warehouse & logistics documentations and reports are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for all stock counts and variance reports to feedback to Management with constructive reaction/plan to reduce recurring variances.
- Performs multi tasks and any ad hoc assignment as required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in relevant field.
- With 5 years related working experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office application.
- Able to take work pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in fast paced and aggressive environment.
- Candidate who can speak and write in Mandarin will be added advantage.